Terms and Conditions of Use
Your use of the Twelve Spirit websites, the e-mail journal, forums, and any of our programs, products or services are subject to the following terms and conditions:
Who may use this website:
You must be 18 or older. The Twelve Spirit website and its related materials, programs, products and services are intended exclusively for use by responsible adults.
It is entirely your responsibility to evaluate whether the opinions, advice, services, recommendations, and merchandise provided through this website are appropriate for your individual life circumstances.
What we do:
- The Twelve Spirit websites, Twelve Spirit Ministry, and Larry Larson (L’tif) provide access to a collective of nonphysical beings known as the Twelve. Our intention is to share this wellspring of information with all who are seeking to broaden and improve their own understanding of life, on-going creation, and spirit-connection.
- Our mission is to assist you in discovering and growing a connection with your own nonphysical source, knowing the fullness of that connection, and becoming conscious, active creators of your own life experience.
- We provide personal and spiritual development journals, e-mail, live and recorded workshops, programs, classes, seminars, conferences, forums, individual and group consultations and coaching. We have from time to time other related products such as books, e-books, PDF’s, MP3’s, CD’s, and DVD’s.
- Larry Larson (L’tif) is an ordained Interfaith Minister and has a Master’s degree in counseling.
What we don’t do:
- We do not tell your future. You however, are telling your own future with every thought, word and action. You can take up those reins anytime and gain absolute control of your own future. Our mission is to show you exactly how to do that.
- We do not diagnose, treat, or advise regarding any disease, mental or medical condition. Our programs, products, and services are directed towards spiritual and personal improvement and growth under any conditions. However it is your responsibility to consult with the appropriate medical or mental health professional for these kinds of conditions.
- We do not routinely provide communication with deceased (transitioned) relatives or loved ones. We have at times received messages from transitioned relatives or loved ones, but acting as a medium is not our primary intention or service.
- We are happy to accept donations to further this work, however, Twelve Spirit Ministry is presently not a 501(c)3 organization and your contributions are not tax-deductible.
- We honor your privacy and make every effort to secure your personal information in a way that keeps it secure. Your e-mail address and other personal information will not be shared or sold.
- For simplicity and security all financial transactions are handled through PayPal. You do not have to enroll in PayPal in order to use this service. Refer to PayPal’s terms of service for more information about their extensive security protections.
Confidentiality, Use, and Privacy of Images, Recordings and Text Messages:
- All submissions by internet, e-mail, e-voice, telephone, conference, video, in person at seminars or workshops, or to the website become the exclusive property of Twelve Spirit Ministry; we retain exclusive ownership of all present and future rights to such materials. Submissions are not treated as confidential, except as noted in “Private sessions” below. If we use them, or one similar in nature in any way, we are not obligated to compensate you or anyone else for them.
- All interactive sessions, group or private, in which you participate will be recorded and/or archived, and all materials become the exclusive property of Twelve Spirit Ministry; we retain exclusive ownership of all present and future rights to such materials.
- Any session not specifically designated as private will be treated as a “Group Session."
- Group sessions: Recorded material produced in any type of interactive group session, event, seminar, workshop, or other types of groups not listed, may be made available to participants and may also be used in future products for public release. By participating in a group session of any type you acknowledge and consent to the present and future use of your recorded voice, image, or text input without compensation. Submissions are not treated as confidential
- Private sessions: Recorded material from any type of session specifically designated as private will be made available only to you the participant(s), and archived securely offline. This applies to pre-arranged individual, designated private groups, or couple’s sessions only. While Twelve Spirit Ministry retains exclusive ownership of the materials as explained above, these materials will not be used in any way without your explicit written permission.
- Confidentiality: Our assurance of confidentiality applies to all sessions privately arranged with individuals, couples, or small groups. The confidentiality of ministerial communication is expressly protected under South Carolina law. For obvious reasons confidentiality cannot be guaranteed in any publicly advertised and open event.
Copyright and Trademark Notice:
All printed, recorded, and electronic Twelve Spirit Ministry materials, including but not limited to audio and video recordings, text and images are copyrighted by Larry Larson and Twelve Spirit Ministry. All rights are reserved.
- Unauthorized reproduction of these materials is strictly prohibited. No portion of this web site, its contents, or other products of Twelve Spirit Ministry, including electronic, audio, visual, and printed materials, may be copied, sold, distributed, reprinted, reproduced, or transmitted, in whole or in part, by any means, without express written permission of Larry Larson.
- Twelve Spirit materials that you download, purchase, or receive, are considered licensed to you, for your personal, non-commercial, home use only, by Larry Larson and Twelve Spirit Ministry.
“Twelve Spirit”, “Twelve Spirit Ministry”, “The Twelve”, "Twelve Coaching", and "Yoga of Positive Thought" are trademarks of Twelve Spirit Ministry.
We intend your satisfaction with our products and services. If you have any problems with a product or service, please let us know immediately. We offer several different samples of our products for you to evaluate beforehand to decide whether our offerings are right for you.
- Electronic media deliveries are considered complete when downloaded or shipped. No refunds are available for electronic media files. Defective CD’s or other merchandise may be returned for replacement.
- Private or group sessions canceled 24 hours prior to their scheduled time will be credited. Completed and missed sessions are non-refundable. If you have not connected within 15 minutes of a scheduled session time or canceled at least 24 hours in advance, that is considered a missed session.
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions:
Please read this entire document before using our website. It constitutes our basic agreement with you. By accessing the site you agree to abide by these terms and conditions. This is the entire agreement regarding all the matters that have been listed.
- If any provision of this agreement is unlawful, void or unenforceable, it will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- Our address for correspondence and requests is Twelve Spirit Ministry, PO Box 51765, Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, 29579 or email to admin@TwelveSpirit.net.
By clicking here I declare that I am an adult at least 18 years of age and that I have read and agree to the Terms and Conditions of Use above.
Yes, I agree I do not agree
Copyright 2006-2013 Twelve Spirit Ministry